Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about college admissions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register for orientation?
A link will be sent to you on your email and registered phone no. Students have to fill the form through that link and a confirmation call will be given by the college to all the students who have registered.
2. Is any financial support given to the students who enroll?
Scholarships are being provided to eligible students. The details are mentioned in the scholarship column.
3. How to get an education loan?
The college (SAITM) steps forward to support students by providing all the documents required from the college/University for issuing of loan from any bank.
SAITM has collaborations with the State Bank of India & Oriental Bank of Commerce for the same.
4. What kind of Scholarships are available?
Scholarships are provided on the following basis:
- Class xii marks (percentage). A slab has been made and scholarships are given in the form of fee waiver seats at the time of admission to the students.
- Cash scholarships are given to the university rank-holders from time to time.
- Scholarships are given to the students belonging to SC, ST, and OBC as per state/central government policies.
5. Why SAITM is charging fewer fees as compared to other private institutions?
SAITM is in the education sector for 28+ years and understands the importance of education at the undergraduate level and we cater to the need of society by graduating young minds who cannot afford higher fees.
6. Fee structure of b.tech?
The fee payable for B.tech is INR 46,000/- per semester.
7. Fee structure of bba & bca?
The fee payable for BBA is INR 36,000/- per semester.
The fee payable for BCA is INR 36,000/- per semester.
8. What are the job prospects of b.tech?
Quality engineers are in high demand everywhere and in every sector be it banking, manufacturing, or aviation, whether within our borders or abroad. As the growth pace of the IT industry is consistently high, there are several career opportunities for B.Tech graduates. India is a particularly important outsourcing hub for clients from different parts of the world. There are plenty of jobs for everyone in posts such as: