Payment For Application Fee
- Candidates seeking admission at SAITM are required to fill an application form either offline or online through the website. (Apply now)
- Students are required to pay an application fee of INR 500/- at the time of filling the form. The payment can be made online here.
- After filling the form, the students will get a call from counsellors where they will be asked to confirm the date and venue for the counselling session that will be held on the college campus.
- The candidates can contact us at, 850593777(1-5 ) for any admission-related query.
At the time of the counselling process, the original documents that students need to bring in for verification are as follows:
- Graduation Marksheet for MBA Program
- 12th Class or Diploma Mark Sheet
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 4 Passport size photographs
- Residence proof for Aadhaar Card
- JEE Main Score (Latest) for B-Tech admission
SAITM Counselling Process
The counselling process is done on the basis of the merit attained by the candidates in their Academics. For students aspiring to get a seat in engineering courses, JEE Main score is also considered. If the candidate’s percentage lies within the cut-off percentage, then he or she will be given an admission offer letter.
Fee for Seat Confirmation
The student is required to deposit an amount of Rs.10,000/- via Demand Draft or online payment for registration to confirm his or her admission seat. Also, the student is required to submit his or her semester fee within 15 days of the registration process. If the fee is not deposited, then the registration process will be cancelled and the admission seat will be offered to the interested candidate next in merit.
Online Counselling Process
Apart from the offline processes, the institute offers an online counselling process to the candidates. Through the counselling process, students are guided to choose the right stream or branch of the course. It’s an important process that every student must attend. The interested students should mail a scanned copy of their original documents to the institute’s official email ID i.e, firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of their application form. After the verification process, if the institute offers a seat to the candidate in their required course and batch, he or she will be notified by email. Also, the candidate can deposit the registration amount through the payment link that is sent in the mail.
Amount submission link: https://easebuzz.in/pay/St.GBzjv
After the institute receives the registration amount paid by the candidates, an admission confirmation letter is given to the candidates. The offer letter is sent to the candidate’s registered email ID for further confirmation.
Getting admission to the SAITMs degree programs is a subject of competition and each candidate will be assessed by taking a range of criteria into consideration without any bias. The candidates will be admitted into courses only after verifying their application form and other required documents.
The receipt for the online fee payment can be downloaded by students from the student’s dashboard on the official website after 48 hours of fee payment or can be collected from the college fee counter.
The student has to mail the scanned copy of his original documents to official email ID at email@example.com, with a copy of his/her application form. If the student is allocated a seat in his required course/branch he will be notified by email. Further he/she can deposit the registration amount though payment link notified below or sent in the mail.
Amount submission link:- https://easebuzz.in/pay/St.GBzjv
After receiving the registration amount the student will be given an admission confirmation letter, which would be sent to his registered email ID for confirmation. And then the student has to pay the semester fees within 15 days of seat confirmation.
The Semester fees will be paid after getting the intimation from SAITM before commencement of the semester. The admission of the student will be cancelled in case of non-payment of the fees on time.
Announcement / Information
1. Receipt for online fee payment can be downloaded from student’s login dashboard after 48 hours of successful payment or can be collected from the fee counter of college.